Once you have the clothes you want for your little one it’s a good idea to be organised and arrange them on hangers from left to right as if you were reading. These can be divided by age range or month range for a baby.
Here's how I created the clothes dividers above.
- The first thing I did was buy some hangers from a well known craft store.
- I then took out my stash of scrapbook paper and set to work gluing that down on the front and back of them.
- My sister had given me some wall art stickers as a present and at first I wasn't sure what to do with them as I was going with a neutral theme for the nursery which included teddy bears. So instead of putting them on the wall I used them to decorate the clothes hangers.
- I also added numbered stickers of the month the clothes ranged from on each of the hangers.
- Finally, I attached different coloured ribbon to the top of the dividers before hanging them up in the wardrobe.