Baby Bundles


Do you remember the way the cupboard in our daughter’s room looked like? It was very gender neutral. Fast forward to my little one’s birth and as soon as we knew her gender we were keen to add more female clothing and soon her little wardrobe was full of pretty pinks, purples as well as whites.

Our little girl has brand new clothing hung up on the rails and two clothing bundles from newborn to 12 months were added to the mix. Now when it comes to bundles I have experienced clothes from really lovely and barely touched to a clothing bundle that I really wish I hadn’t bought. The first a lovely bundle offered on Gumtree was a delight to sort through and put into my girl’s wardrobe while the other bundle received from a fellow Facebook user was really awful. The clothes were very worn and many of them had to be thrown away as they had stains on them! Both of these were delivered to me as I couldn’t drive when I got home and even if I could and wanted to my car was at my parents’ house. Would I get a bundle again? Definitely but I would urge people to have a proper look at the state of the items. I look forward to hearing from the lady off Gumtree and seeing what delights she has for the next year but I’m now more wary of bundles from Facebook.



Of course not all of the clothing I have sorted through has made it on to the rails. The rails are sectioned off by months by my diy dividers and in between these are her dresses and cardigans. Below are all her games and toys displayed in age order and under that the baskets all have the remaining clothes. There’s one basket for vests, another for sleepsuits, tops are in a different one and the next basket features her leggings/trousers. This is repeated again with the following age range.

I'd like to know your views on baby clothing. Do you like bundles? What have been your experiences with them?
Romanian Mum

Comments

  1. Oh so satisfying to sort out the little ones clothes! I just wish we had more wardrobe space! #mummymonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her wardrobe is only the size of an airing cupboard.

      Delete
  2. Very cute, and beautifully organized x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Helena! Thank you for linking up with the #pinitparty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment