Reviewing the Year That Was and Making Way for the Year Ahead

Between Boxing Day to New Years Day seems to be the perfect time for reflecting on the past and making plans for the future year to come. I myself have found it therapeutic to return to my roots, take time for myself and my family and reflect and consider.

Long winding path in the countryside

While fellow people on social media may well post up their thoughts as soon as day one of the year I love to take my time. Over the years it seems I have become a magnet for resources that help us to reflect on our year and put plans in place for moving forward. These are the ones that have called to me over the festive period.


So if you are yet to create your perfect year goal wise then take a look at the above inspiration and enjoy the process. Know of any other inspiring resources for creating your perfect year? Please do share.

This post was originally shared with Jocelyn, Amy and Amy.

Comments

  1. You're right, reviews and resolutions are everywhere at the moment, aren't they? Sounds like you're taking your time over yours, it's good to muse and consider. Hope you're happy with what you come up with. Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are. I am and enjoying the process.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I will take a look at those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always open to new direction, insight and advice. Will have a look at the links. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that whatever your resolutions end up being you enjoy doing them and that they bring you happiness! Thank you for joining Five On Friday again this year! Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's great you made resolutions. The start of a New Year is always encouraging. My best to you, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's January, it's review and resolutions time, but it's said that if they're not made with thought they'll be easily broken. I'm sure whatever you decide will be positive for you
    #WoTW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking your time is a great idea. I get the urge to make changes in January and rush into things. I'm trying to slow myself down and be patient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find writing it all down helps and setting deadlines for goals - obviously being careful not to be too hard on myself if I don't achieve them.

      Delete
  8. Good idea to take your time. Will pop over and look at those that you have shares, thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment