With Easter just around the corner my mind has turned to introducing this special time to my daughter. Over the course of the week I have been delighted in finding things that say goodbye Winter hello Spring. The weather may be still on the cold side but the sun has arrived and I'm looking forward to the future.
Here are five ways to celebrate the season with a little one.
- Blooms: These lovely Tulips and Daffodils came courtesy of my Daughter to say Happy Mothers Day, but equally sum up Easter to me too.
2. Books are fantastic for introducing your little ones to the season. I tend to buy mine from charity shops meaning they are a lot cheaper but are still very much loved.
3. An Easter Basket full of treats suitable for your little one. Here I've chosen biscuits instead of chocolate.
4. I've loved Jelly Cat bunnies since I first saw them and this little one was just 99p from a charity shop while the bigger M&S bunny was a bargain at £1.
5. Finally I couldn't resist this little Poundland Money Box
How do you celebrate the season?