With the goings on in the world particularly when you watch the news, hearing of a loved one that has been laid to rest and ending up in hospital. This week has been one emotional roller-coaster of a ride. It's times like this that it's important to focus on the positives in life.
What has made me happy this week?
- Last Saturday we were soaking up the sun and attended a bring and share Geocaching picnic.
- On Sunday my Hubby travelled to London where he saw some of his family. He came back home to confirm I did the right thing in staying at home with the girls due to the heat.
- The girls received new clothes from their Grandparents in France
- Being thankful that you got to share your life with someone who taught you so much as you grew up.
- I was really pleased to hear back from Donna What the Redhead Said who’d critiqued my blog and said loads of lovely positive things.
- Spotting blog opportunities: We were invited to a Thai restaurant to review food but alas I ended up in hospital instead
- Being thankful that the paramedics were with me so quickly
- A friend came over on Thursday armed with a handmade card and chocolate
- Dancing with my daughter who has learnt how to spin and make herself dizzy
- Hearing the baby of the family has gained weight
How has your week been?