Gift Guide For Babies

With two under two it’s not been easy to work out what to get the youngest this year. We bought a lot last year and even did a Christmas Eve box for the eldest. However, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without gift giving right? So here are my top five baby picks for the youngest mini miracle in the house.

1) An album to keep all those memories you make together in


2) Lamaze sensory toys these are brightly coloured and textured


3) Babies and toddlers will love touching the textures in these wonderful books


4) A Tommee Tippee Closer healthcare kit as even baby needs to look there best right?


5) Of course babies love their food right? So a Tommee Tippee electric bottle and food warmer to heat food up will be welcomed.


What things would you recommend for baby this Christmas?

Disclaimer: I was kindly sent the Tommee Tippee products mentioned above. All the other products I've bought myself. The thoughts and opinions here are my own.

Twin Mummy and Daddy

Comments

  1. That album is so lovely! We also love the That's not my books :) #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to get it last year for the eldest but didn't. This one is preloved but in beautiful condition complete with the tag.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love those Lamaze toys we had the octopus and butterfly and a little bee that attached to the buggy. And you can never go wrong with books either.#POCOLO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise they did bees. I love books...I hope the girls love them too.

      Delete
  3. The books look great - and I'm sure it'l be no time at all before you're word perfect on them :) Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo and for linking with us this year, it's much appreciated. Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are rather repetitious but lots of fun. Thank you for hosting. May you have a lovely Christmas.

      Delete
  4. Lamaze toys were my favorite! I think we might have had them all at some point.

    #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely. I was umming and ahhing over getting one of their mirrors for littlest recently.

      Delete
  5. A fantastic gift guide Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! How lovely! What great ideas! I love that Christmas album x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That album is super cute! My children have adored seeing pictures of themselves as long as they've been on this planet and it's nice that you don't have to worry about the cover being bent up (or chewn up!). Looks like a great gift too. :-)
    #picknmix

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this list! We have the Tommee Tippee health kit. My 10 month old loves her lamaze toys

    Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday

    Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it. Lamaze toys are also lovely. Happy Christmas Rachel

      Delete
  9. Fab ideas! My daughter has a Lamaze dolly that she still plays with now at nearly 3. And we still read the 'that's not my..' books too. x #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab choices here, I miss the baby gift buying days!

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the idea of the memory album. We didn't really buy Piglet anything for his first Christmas - he didn't know what the day was anyway! #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
  12. The memory album is a good idea. My daughter was 9 months on her first Christmas so we had a lot of noisy flashy toys given to her. #kcacols

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment