Today I thought I'd share with you my top five toddler picks perfect for Christmas or Birthdays. As my baby and toddler are close in age they will share toys and I will change things out as they grow.
1) Babies and toddlers will love touching the textures in these wonderful books and to see my seasonal Christmas list then click here.
2) The eldest has a love of Thomas (or Thom as she calls him) so of course I caved and got her these
3) We have both been enjoying these wonderful Orchard toy games and she's been doing their puzzles too. She may only be 22 months old but she seems to instinctively know what she's supposed to do with these. A great way for learning her colours and animals.
4) When I saw these two beautiful dolls I couldn't resist them. I think I'll look out for a wooden dolls cot to go with them too.
5) Mega bloks are wonderful for them to build their own creations.
So that's it for my Gift Guide for Toddlers. Is there anything you would recommend?