I did have the perfect pledge cookied to perfection in my head. The only problem was I wrote it while I was asleep in the (Mary)land of nod! Of course when I woke and went to write it out much like singing in the shower and then stepping out, it soon crumbed apart in my hand when I came to write it!
So instead I've put together a collection of my words and some of my wonderful readers to bring you reasons why you should vote for me.
If you enjoy reading about my family and are touched by my stories about my family like Mandy n Justin was
· How sweet was last year's gift for your parents! And your dad's reaction was priceless! :) Such a sweet holiday memory. :)
If you've loved reading about our family geocaching adventures
· ....now read your blog think I must give it a go
If you've enjoyed reading about the books the girls have on their shelves and reading the odd interview
· What great advice and a lovely interview! I like how it's inspired by someone she loves, that always makes the difference. I find that when I am working on something I love I always do a much better job! – The Mum Project
If you've been inspired to use the products that I've been sent to review
· Such a great way to transform a boring jar and as you suggest so many potential ideas for designs and uses. I love the pretty swirls you have here. I'm going to look into these as an idea for crafts on the farm. – Coombe Mill
If I've inspired you by my creative Christmas series; like Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons was
· This is such an inspiring series for anyone looking to set up their own craft business.
or indeed my own makes like Jacqui Bester aka One Messy Mama
· Oh my, I love everything about these sacks. Adore the tie-dye!! The cute little lettering and the reindeer.. It's adorable.
Then know this I thoroughly love blogging and am deeply touched by each and every one of you and your kind words.
· Just keep going and know that your writing is always appreciated and loved xx - MG
I love being a part of the fantastic blogging community and aim to keep going in 2017 and beyond.
If my words have had an impact on you over the months then please consider voting for me in the tribal chat awards sponsored by Maryland Cookies here. Thank you.