Vote For Me in #TRIBALCHAT AWARDS JAN 2017

I did have the perfect pledge cookied to perfection in my head. The only problem was I wrote it while I was asleep in the (Mary)land of nod! Of course when I woke and went to write it out much like singing in the shower and then stepping out, it soon crumbed apart in my hand when I came to write it!




So instead I've put together a collection of my words and some of my wonderful readers to bring you reasons why you should vote for me.

If you enjoy reading about my family and are touched by my stories about my family like Mandy n Justin was

·         How sweet was last year's gift for your parents! And your dad's reaction was priceless! :) Such a sweet holiday memory. :)

If you've loved reading about our family geocaching adventures

·         ....now read your blog think I must give it a go 

If you've enjoyed reading about the books the girls have on their shelves and reading the odd interview

·         What great advice and a lovely interview! I like how it's inspired by someone she loves, that always makes the difference. I find that when I am working on something I love I always do a much better job! – The Mum Project

If you've been inspired to use the products that I've been sent to review

·         Such a great way to transform a boring jar and as you suggest so many potential ideas for designs and uses. I love the pretty swirls you have here. I'm going to look into these as an idea for crafts on the farm. – Coombe Mill

If I've inspired you by my creative Christmas series; like Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons was

·         This is such an inspiring series for anyone looking to set up their own craft business.

or indeed my own makes like Jacqui Bester aka One Messy Mama

·         Oh my, I love everything about these sacks. Adore the tie-dye!! The cute little lettering and the reindeer.. It's adorable. 

Then know this I thoroughly love blogging and am deeply touched by each and every one of you and your kind words.

·         Just keep going and know that your writing is always appreciated and loved xx - MG

I love being a part of the fantastic blogging community and aim to keep going in 2017 and beyond.

If my words have had an impact on you over the months then please consider voting for me in the tribal chat awards sponsored by Maryland Cookies here. Thank you.

Two Tiny HandsCuddle FairyDear Bear and BeanyThe PramshedKCACOLS

Comments

  1. Eeeek I'm running out of votes!! It's so hard to pick bloggers for each category, I've got a list and I want to vote for all the bloggers!! I'll do some jiggling about because I definitely want to vote for you!! Thanks for linking up to #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh would you? It would make my birthday month x

      Delete
  2. Ah what a lovely post and excellent idea. It's so. I've to read such nice and positive comments about your work. Good luck for the awards! Thanks for joining us at #familyfun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to lobby for votes, good luck in the voting.
    #sharingthebloglove

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative way to put this post together! It must have been a lovely confidence boost too! Best of luck for the awards, and thank you for the mention! Thanks for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy. It's always lovely to read people's wonderful comments. It's great to have them all in one place too when we have dark skies looming. It's a great pick me up.

      Delete
  5. Great idea for your "vote for me" post. I'm waiting until the last minute to vote because I want to make sure I see everyone's posts first. There's definitely room for you on my ballot! #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab idea for a post and good luck for the awards. Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be very proud of your blog and the lovely comments people have made and the love and support coming from it. I've just signed up so will be casting a vote your way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Tracey. I see it as a work of art that can always do with improving.

      Delete
  8. What a fab idea and wishing you all the luck in the world for the awards!! You've got this in the bag!! Thank you for linking up with #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's so sweet of you to suggest that.

      Delete
  9. Love how you've used your lovely comments to give reasons to vote for you in the #tribalchat awards. I especially love your geocaching posts. Good luck for the awards and fingers crossed there will be one with your name on it! :-) #bloggerclubuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Louise. Geocaching sure does take us to some lovely parts of the UK.

      Delete
  10. What a lovely idea, you have had some fantastic feedback on your blog. Good luck! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the awards! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the biscuit theme you have going on kinda makes me want to go and get some maryland cookies myself. Good luck in the awards #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post! I have not heard of these award but sounds great! Good luck in the awards! Thanks for sharing this at #KCACOLS. It is lovely to have you! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment