Things I've Liked and Loved in March

This month has seen me rather ill with a cold and cough leading to taking antibiotics for a week! I'm still on the mend and sneezing leaves my ribs in excruciating pain. Still let’s not dwell any longer on this negative and instead take a look back on March and celebrate the highlights for there have been some.


This month we have been surrounding ourselves in things that we enjoy to cheer us up. From beautiful books to upcycling and getting outside in the spring sunshine it’s been a good one.

Books with Boolino


We have worked with Boolino this month and were impressed with their lovely book My First Encyclopedia of How? I've stored the book away for now for when the little ones are older and they start questioning the world around them verbally.

Upcycling


I've been making a few things this month from the wall art for my children’s bedroom with just a puzzle and a picture frame, a windsock made from a cardboard tube and tissue paper and most recently a clay mouse. I have fond memories of making things with clay when I was little that I was excited to introduce my daughter to clay mouse making. 

Thrifty Living


Due to being ill we've not been on many adventures. We did pop over to Henley where I picked up this gorgeous set of table and chairs and some Julia Donaldson books. 

Camp Wilderness



Then last weekend we popped over to Hertfordshire where we took part in a day filled with bushcraft activities. It was such a great day in the Spring sunshine and I met some lovely bloggers. 

In The Garden



We've been getting out into the garden a lot more now the days are longer and the weather warmer. Hubby has plans for planting carrots alongside other vegetables and we've got rid of the fence panels we no longer need. We are all for making the garden safe for our little ones to play in. 

What did you get up to in March?

A Cornish MumTwo Tiny HandsCuddle FairyRun Jump Scrap!Diary of an Imperfect MumDear Bear and BeanyMum Muddling Through

Comments

  1. It's great to surround yourself with things that cheer you up especially when you've been unwell. I am glad you are on the mend. It looks like you have had a lovely month with some fab moments x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Thank you for your support. I can't believe it took a full month to get well again! There certainly were some lovely occasions despite being ill.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've had a good March except for being ill - that's never fun. Bushcraft sounds a great day out for the family. Thx for sharing #bloggerclubuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March was great but being ill was horrid. Bushcraft is excellent and has made me keen to learn more.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a great March. Ours has been good too with a weekend away hubby and I then a family trip to stay with my parents in the south west. Now the spring is officially here, things will definitely be busier! #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to read that you've also experienced a great month.

      Delete
  4. What a lovely list of things you have been up to. I hope you are well on the mend to be as right as rain. Very impressed with the wall art! #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your well wishes. I can't believe I was ill for the month!

      Delete
  5. I am glad you are starting to feel better. I had a horrid cough that I am just getting over. The pictures for the walls look great.
    #FamilyFun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressed with your bargain chairs. We used to have a set - think they were IKEA and they weren't all that cheap. Hope you feel better soon. #bloggerclubUK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky to find them and I agree brand new they can cost so much.

      Delete
  7. That table and chair set is lovely. Glad you've had mostly a good month and I hope you're feeling better now!

    Stevie x #LikedandLoved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stevie. It took me a month but yes all better now thank you.

      Delete
  8. Love the table and chair set! Hope you're feeling better soon x #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely month - our was a mixture of birthdays and sickness, so very up and down! That encyclopedia looks fantastic! Tigs would love it...
    Thanks for sharing with #coolmumclub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like one roller coaster. Hopefully you are flying high now.

      Delete
  10. ooo I love them table and chairs! super cute! #FamilyFun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love eh table and chairs and no book corner is complete without Julia Donaldson eh? Good for you on focusing on the positives. I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for joining us at #familyfun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes her work is great. Focusing on the positives is good for us.

      Delete
  12. The Bushcraft camp sounds amazing - I've heard so much about it from so many bloggers, I'd love to do something like that when my son is a bit older! We've loved getting outside in the garden again too - I'm looking forward to spending lots of time out there this summer. Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly was a fantastic day and left so many bloggers with great memories

      Delete
  13. I love the table and chair set. We've been enjoying getting out in the garden again, the days seem so much nicer in the sun. thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do. I think everyone is in a better mood when the sun is out.

      Delete
  14. I have been ill with a cough and cold too, it seemed to last forever. That table and chair set is wonderful #LikedandLoved x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no not you too! Feeling like it lasted forever drags you down too right?! Thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  15. Oh it is so nice to be able to get out and about in the sunshine. I love the table and chairs, we have a similar one and it gets used lots. #likedandloved #sharingthebloglove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. We've done a few puzzles on it so far.

      Delete
  16. Love that little table and chairs - cute!
    Thanks for linking to #ablogginggoodtime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment