#My Sunday Photo - In Someone Else's Shoes


Photalife

Comments

  1. Hehe, my girls used to do this...in fact they still do

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How adorable. Fantastic photo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet picture. Bet she couldn't walk all that far though?! :D #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant. I was looking at a photo yesterday of my eldest at a similar age wearing her father's shoes . So glad I took it at the time. I bet you will too, one day. #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's funny what things they decide to do.

      Delete
  5. Oh I love this photo, it reminds me of one I have of my youngest in her dad's shoes, so sweet #MMBC x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's a fabulous photo, cute and funny. :)
    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile, I remember mine doing this, now they all have bigger feet than me! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way children like to wear adult shoes. What a cute shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise. I'm not sure what made her do it.

      Delete

Post a Comment