Things I've Liked and Loved in October

Every month I question just where did that month go?! It certainly seems like we are forever on a roller coaster hurtling through life at top speed sometimes! So it's great to capture the moment and stop and question what did we got up to?

Things I've Liked and Loved in October


BlogCamponBoard



Things I've Liked and Loved in October

This month I was incredibly excited to attend my very first official bloggers event in the form of BlogCamponBoard with Tots100. There I met up with over a hundred different social media influencers. There were those I instantly recognised, others I had to question who they were as our blog names weren't on the badges and those who were new to me but welcomed. I'll certainly look out for another event to attend in the future.  

Wild Woods Day


Things I've Liked and Loved in October

I find it is so important to educate the children about the world in which they live. So we headed to the free Wild Woods Day organised by BBOWT. There the girls took part in a range of activities including touching creepy crawlies and playing with big wooden musical instruments. 


The Girls First Bonfire and Fireworks Event


Things I've Liked and Loved in October

We also headed to Roves Farm this month and thoroughly enjoyed playing on the soft play. I hear many people aren't fans but we loved accompanying the children on the slides and observing the girls first bonfire and fireworks event. I think this picture shows that it was a success.   


Celebrating Halloween

Things I've Liked and Loved in October


Finally we've been having fun celebrating Halloween. We aren't heading to any parties this year as the girls are very young but this hasn't put stop to our play as we've tried making our own pumpkins and reading seasonal related books

What did you get up to in October? 

Mission MindfulnessA Cornish MumRhyming with WineMrs Mummy Harris

Comments

  1. It was lovely to bump into you at BlogCampOnBoard, even if it was right at the end x sounds like you had a busy October x #DreamTeam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really fun October. I had a great month too, and I love all things Halloween. :)

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea of documenting the month. Serves as a good keepsake for important dates and events, and also helps you keep a track of things done/ not done...
    #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlogonBoard looks like a great blogger event, how lovely you got to go. I love Halloween and fireworks displays, so much fun.
    #TriumphantTales

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blogging meetup on a ship sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like a lovely month and blog camp looked amazing! Thank you for joining us with #MyFamilyAdventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a busy month. I went to BlogCampOnBoard too. I love the bonfire night photo #thesatsesh

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you had a great month, I bet it was amazing going on the ship for blog camp. #likedandloved x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you've had a busy but great month! Looking forward to see your next month round up... no doubt more christmasy!!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at #TriujmphantTales. I hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous to go to your first blogging event :-) It sounds like you've had a great month. Love that you went to a wild woods day, my kids really like that kind of thing too!
    #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was lovely meeting you at the start of BlogCamp and a shame I didn't catch up with you again before the end of the day #triumphanttales

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's my son's Birthday in October so we went to Monkey World in Dorset to celebrate which was fun. It looks like you had a good month. BlogCampOnBoard sounds interesting - I've never heard of it before. #thesatsesh xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww it looks like you have had a lovely October - I love taking my little boy to outdoor adventures. Thanks so much for joining in with #MyFamilyAdventures - this months will go live on Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab month you had. I love Halloween and fire work night, always nice to have close together x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment