DIY Gift Wrap Station

I'm sure by now many of us will have most of the Christmas presents sorted for loved ones if not all of them. Now it's time for that all important wrapping. To make this easy on myself I have decided to put together my own wrapping station. Here I have all the things I feel necessary for wrapping my presents at my finger tips and this could also come in handy for birthdays throughout the year too. Obviously make sure to swap out the items that shout Christmas if you do that. 



To Create This Gift Wrapping Station You Will Need:

  • A Large Hamper or Box
  • Gift Bags of various sizes
  • Gift Boxes 
  • Wrapping Paper
  • Scissors 
  • Sellotape and other tapes e.g. washi
  • Bows
  • Gift Tags
  • Ribbons
  • Tissue Paper
  • Holiday Planners
These are the things that I put in my gift wrap station but feel free to deviate from the list should you wish. You may even find things while out doing errands or in the sale areas that you could add to this. Red wrapping paper works well both at Christmas and Valentines while Black accessories left over from Halloween could be used for a stylish sophisticated look teamed up with silver. 

Now for the Fun Part


First I grouped materials like by like so all the bags for gifting bottles are in one place, all the tape together and so on. This took me a bit of time as I have craft pieces all over the house! 

Creativity is Messy and I am Very Creative! - Anon 


Then I put them in place in the basket ready for wrapping presents. Of course I've also got a lot of craft components that go into making things such as cards and these will go in another basket. Once you start organising it can be contagious so after the card components were organised so were the Christmas baubles by colour and other decorative items. 

What things do you do to make things easier for yourself in the run up to Christmas?

Mission MindfulnessThe ladybirds' adventuresThe PramshedCuddle FairyMotherhood The Real DealHot Pink WellingtonsSpectrum MumPost Comment LoveNaptime NatterThe Tale of Mummyhood 

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this! I love wrapping presents and have wanted specific box or area for all my wrapping stuff for a long time. #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so organised! All my gift wrap is shoved in a cupboard under the stairs with all the DIY stuff god help me! I need to get myself organised. Thanks for linking up to #coolmumclub xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for keeping it all organised, and it looks very pretty, too! #bloggerpinparty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a bit of a wrapping geek too and have a big box in the loft full of all sorts of goodies! I like collecting things throughout the year for birthday presents and things too #bloggeclubuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea - I keep all the wrap together, but most other bit are in a 'drawer from hell' as we like to call it. #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are super organised! I must admit, I really try with wrapping but it's not something I'm good at! Thanks so much for sharing with #Blogstravaganza xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful presents are like jewels on a ring. Great idea! #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely idea. I used to be a great wrapper so my parents always left it to me and I enjoyed doing it in solitude but I think it would be fun family activity too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a whole closet devoted to Christmas wrapping... I have a problem! I never thought of putting planner in there, that's brilliant!
    #blogcrush

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ufff, I've already sorted out most of gifts! I haven't wrapped them yet. Thank you for the ideas. Sorry for being late with comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so organized. We have had our presents for a few weeks - but wrapping is this weekends job! We moved house this year and Christmas wrapping paper, ribbons etc. all went, so we're starting afresh!

    https://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven’t started Christmas shopping yet! I plan to get going today hopefully. I love this idea. Thank you for sharing. #thesatsesh

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that is amazing, I have a box with everything in but its nothing like this, normally i have lost the sciscors and run out of sellotape hahaha #Blogstravaganza

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so handy! I normally like to be quite organised, but we have just moved house and god knows where all of my Christmas wrap and bits ands bobs are! Wish me luck :)

    Thanks for sharing with #MMBC. Hope to see you next week x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a good idea.My fave part of presents is the wrapping!! I often do find myself having to search for where I've put things I've picked up through the year , your way is much more sensible!! #blogstravaganza

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just have 1 massive cupboard in the utility room with wrapping paper and tags etc in. It does need clearing out though.
    Today I've started putting together my photography props box though. That's much more exciting. #sharingthebloglove

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a simple but genius idea! I absolutely hate wrapping - I'm useless at it and find it so tedious, so anything to make it easier is welcome. I'm planning on trying to wrap a couple of presents each week so ease the backlog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that quote. I am not great at craft, but I am pretty good with my wrapping as I love giving beautifully wrapped gifts and receiving beautiful wrapping too. When I was a little girl my parents gave me a gift wrapped in the most pretty paper with ribbons and Holly and it is still my favourite wrapped gift to today! It was my set of Enid Blyton Faraway tree and wishing chair books that I still have. I keep a box with all my ribbons and cards in, with scissors and plenty of tape. I tend to stock up after Christmas each year and buy little Christmas decorations I can stick on top go the gift or attach to a card and by some lovely expensive paper at a very cheap cost. I have my separate Santa paper and mummy/daddy paper and cards too. It really is getting exciting xx thank you for being part of #abloggingggodtime

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a FAB idea.... I am so not organised about Christmas and am usually still wrapping on Christmas Eve. If I did this I would take some pressure off. Thanks so much for the heads up. #thesatsesh xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great idea. I need to organise my wrapping paper much better, it's always in such a mess! #fortheloveofBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a box in my cupboard full of everything I need when it comes to wrapping and birthday cards etc. At Christmas I just buy the wrapping paper and use my box for the rest. Because the girls are older I have to make sure the wrapping paper from Father Christmas isn't found in the house! Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, you are so organised! I wish my life was as together as this! #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great idea. I can never find the cellotape when I want to wrap presents. Thanks for joining #bloggerpinparty

    ReplyDelete
  24. We have something similar, it's definitely useful to have a box with everything in it.
    Thanks for linking to #pocolo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment