Living Arrows - Our Princesses

This week I thought I'd share a photo of me and my daughters at Christmas at Blenheim Palace 2017. We were amongst the first people to see this years display and thoroughly enjoyed it despite some teething and the girls deciding dinner time was due! 



My eldest continues to run everywhere she goes preferring it to walking. She is great at counting and is putting words together to form sentences. Having a younger sister means in some ways she has perhaps grown up a little quicker than she would although she does like to copy her sister saying Dada and Mama sometimes. 

Our youngest has been rather clingy recently and is presently asleep in my arms while I type this one handed. She tries to do everything her older sister does and gets very excited when praised for something she's done such as putting shapes in her shape sorter. Most of the time she's a content little one but now and again she gets upset causing worry and stress while we try to get to the bottom of the problem.

Well that's it from me and the girls this week sorry if you can only just make us out in the photo. We are still trying to perfect shots in the dark so any tips would be warmly welcomed. Fortunately hubby took lots of photos and I look forward to sharing these with you soon. 

As always I'm linking up with Donna of What the Redhead said  do pop on over and see who else has joined up this week. 

Diary of an Imperfect MumLiving Arrows

Comments

  1. Ah this is so cute and it looks like you had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shot, it looks really magical with those enormous Christmas baubles. Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is tough when they're teething and they're so clingy but it will get better with time X #pointshoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I'm beginning to feel Christmassy seeing this lovely family shot! Well done for being able to type one handed and cuddle the little one too - a true multi-tasking Mama xx #Pointshoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still feel like Adam is clingy and he is eight now, maybe it is part of being the youngest. Gorgeous photo, it is hard in dim light isn't it. I try to avoid it as much as possible as I don't like using a flash. #pointshoot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment